We are offering a limited supply of whole ducks this year. They are raised on our pasture alongside our chickens and can be a delicious and healthy option to put on your dinner table.
Why purchase duck from us?
- They are a more sustainable source of meat than our chickens – we can harvest their eggs and hatch our own ducklings but we are unable to do so with our chickens.
- Duck meat is a rich source of selenium. Selenium is an important mineral that can reduce the symptoms of chronic inflammation and can help to build your immune response.
- Duck poultry is an excellent source of short-chain omega-3 fatty acids and a good source of omega-6 fats.
- Duck meat is an excellent source of protein. Protein keeps us healthy by building and repairing our muscles, skin and blood.
- Duck meat is an excellent source of iron, providing 50% of the iron we need in a day. Iron helps make healthy blood that flows through our bodies, giving us energy and making us grow. Healthy blood keeps us from getting tired.
We expect our average duck to reach a pre-cooked weight of about 5lbs. They should be available the first week of May 2022
Out of stock